If you believe you have symptoms indicative of COVID-19, or if you believe you have had close contact with someone that has COVID-19, please call us at 412-647-4949 prior to booking an appointment or coming to the clinic.
For additional guidance, please refer to the Guidelines for Responding to Symptomatic Individuals on the University's Return to Campus website.
Healthcare that works for you.
Not feeling well? Don't want to be away from work? Have a desire to become or stay healthy? Visit MyHealth@Work!
The UPMC MyHealth@Work Center for the University of Pittsburgh is an onsite Health and Wellness Center that treats a variety of health issues. Healthcare professionals at the Center can help you get back to feeling your best. For emergency situations, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Benefits of the MyHealth@Work Center include:
- Offered at no cost to Pitt faculty and staff, regardless of insurance coverage.*
- Staffed by UPMC providers, including a certified registered nurse practitioner, registered nurse, medical assistant, and health coach with oversight from a practicing physician.
- Parking for the Center is available at a cost both on the street and within the Medical Arts Building.
*Beginning September 1, 2021, UPMC Plan members with Panther Basic coverage will be required to pay a $10 charge for MyHealth@Work provider-related visits until the individual meets their deductible. A provider-related visit may involve receiving treatment for a sinus infection, having a review of lab results, or receiving chronic care management, among other services. Some services continue to be available at no cost, including flu shots, blood pressure checks, and UPMC Prescription for Wellness services. This charge is required to comply with IRS guidelines. Questions about this change can be directed to UPMC Member Services by calling 1-888-499-6885.
Plan Your In-Person or Virtual Visit
Schedule an Appointment for an In-Person Visit
The UPMC MyHealth@Work Center operates by appointment only; walk-ins will not be accepted. Appointments with the Center can be made using the online scheduling form or by calling 412-647-4949.
To Schedule an Appointment Online:
- Visit the online scheduling form.
- Select the service for which you would like to make an appointment.
- Navigate down the webpage to the calendar. Then select an available day and time for your appointment.
- Navigate to the "Add Your Details" section and enter your name, email, and/or phone number.
- Depending on the type of service you selected, you may need to enter additional information about your visit in the "Provide Additional Information" section.
- Review the consent language and select the checkbox.
- If you entered a phone number, you also have the option of selecting the checkbox to receive booking confirmation and appointment details via text message.
- Select the "Book" button to make your appointment.
- Due to COVID-19, all faculty and staff must wear a mask when visiting the clinic.
- Depending on the type of visit needed, faculty and staff may be directed to complete a virtual care visit through UPMC AnywhereCare in lieu of visiting the Center in person. Refer to the section "Virtual Care Visits through UPMC AnywhereCare" on this page for more information.
- If you believe you have symptoms indicative of COVID-19, or if you believe you have had close contact with someone that has COVID-19, please call the Center at 412-647-4949 prior to booking an appointment or coming to the clinic.
- For additional guidance, please refer to the Guidelines for Responding to Symptomatic Individuals on the University's Return to Campus website.
Virtual Care Visits through UPMC AnywhereCare (Available Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Virtual care visits through UPMC AnywhereCare for sick/acute visits and health coaching are available at no cost to faculty and staff. Virtual care visits are conducted Mondays through Fridays from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Virtual care visits through AnywhereCare offer the opportunity for you to have a face-to-face conversation with a UPMC provider at the MyHealth@Work Center over live video. Learn more about virtual care visits through UPMC AnywhereCare.
Virtual Urgent Care Visits through UPMC AnywhereCare (Available 24/7)
Virtual urgent care visits through UPMC AnywhereCare are available at a low cost for faculty and staff with UPMC Health Plan coverage. Virtual urgent care visits are available 24/7 and can help treat a number of symptoms and illnesses.
Get quick online access to high-quality care and receive a personal diagnosis and treatment plan (including prescriptions sent directly to your pharmacy), if necessary. AnywhereCare offers the opportunity for you to have a face-to-face conversation with a UPMC provider over live video. Learn more about virtual urgent care visits through UPMC AnywhereCare.
Information about the Center
|Location||Medical Arts Building
3708 Fifth Avenue
5th Floor, Suite 505
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
|Hours||Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Schedule an Appointment||Schedule an appointment online or call 412-647-4949|
Check out this video for a brief tour of the Center!
Some of the conditions that UPMC MyHealth@Work can help with include*:
Upper Respiratory Conditions
- Acute bronchitis
- Coughs and colds
- Influenza (flu)
- Insect bites and stings
- Minor cuts
- Poison ivy
- Superficial, limited skin infections
- Suture removal
Other Common Conditions
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pink eye
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
Injections (Patient must bring medication)
Wellness and Preventative Screening
- Blood pressure
- Rx for Wellness: Health Coaching
*You may be referred to a primary care provider or a specialist for additional need, or when circumstances prevent the clinic from providing care.
The UPMC MyHealth@Work Center for the University of Pittsburgh is NOT equipped to handle life threatening emergencies such as chest pain, shortness of breath, heart attack, stroke, or severe trauma or injury. If you are experiencing these types of issues, please call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
If you're not feeling well, you can walk to the Center, have an examination, and obtain a prescription, if needed. You do not need an appointment to go to UPMC MyHealth@Work.
The Center is conveniently located at Suite 505 on the 5th floor of the Medical Arts Building, in the heart of the Oakland campus. It is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The Center is staffed by UPMC healthcare professionals. Only you, the appropriate healthcare professionals at UPMC MyHealth@Work, and your doctor know what services you received.
With your doctor: UPMC MyHealth@Work healthcare professionals can support the treatment you already have in place with your doctor. This might include consultations, educational materials, and/or referrals to other health services. In addition, any care you receive at UPMC MyHealth@Work is electronically shared with your doctor so that you can follow up with him or her as needed. The Center is not meant to serve as a replacement for your primary care physician. Additionally, the Center does not provide a medical release from work. If you need to miss work for medical reasons, you will need to contact your primary care physician for an authorization.
With your pharmacy: If medications are recommended as part of your UPMC MyHealth@Work visit, they can be electronically prescribed to your preferred pharmacy. Note that medications are not dispensed at the Center.
Other services: MyHealth@Work, in collaboration with the University, is developing an array of services to support wellness. Areas of focus will include pharmacy, nutrition, and physical activity.
UPMC MyHealth@Work is committed to helping people live healthier lives through a focus on total health management. There is NO COST to you for these services. When you visit, you can:
- Enroll in a health management program*
- Learn about the services provided by Life Solutions
- Talk to a health coach about*:
- Managing your weight
- Reducing your stress
- Eating healthier
- Quitting tobacco
- Being more physically active
*These benefits are only available to faculty and staff enrolled in health insurance coverage through UPMC Health Plan.
The UPMC MyHealth@Work Health and Wellness Center for the University of Pittsburgh has received three-year recognition (beginning in 2018) from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Connected Care Program.
The NCQA Patient-Centered Connected Care Recognition program recognizes providers and sites that work to communicate and connect with primary care providers delivering care to their shared patients.
NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. For more information about NCQA, please visit their website.