PittPerks is a program that provides a broad range of discounts and the opportunity to purchase certain voluntary benefits at group rates through payroll deductions to employees. New offerings are added frequently.
Perks Available Year-Round
- Automobile Purchases – Through exclusive discounts with TrueCar
- Computers – Special offers through Dell and Apple are available
- Cellular Telephones – Discounts on monthly access plans and accessories through Verizon, AT&T, and T Mobile
- Movie Tickets – Discounts through Carmike and CineMark
- Pitt Arts – Under the University Discounts section, click on Pitt Arts and find discounts to many campus activities, the Pittsburgh Symphony, Musicals and more.
- Travel – Discounts at Disney World, Disney Land, hotels, and car rentals
You may purchase certain benefits at group discounts that may be paid for through payroll deduction.
- Group Home and Automobile Insurance – Features online quotes and comparisons between MetLife and Travelers
- MetLife Benefits – MetLife Legal Services and MetLife Supplemental Medical Benefits
- Pet Insurance – Offered through ASPCA
- Identity Theft – Offered through Allstate
Perks Only Available During Open Enrollment or as a New Employee
Supplemental Medical Coverage
MetLife offers supplemental medical coverage with accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance. This employee-paid coverage would serve as a supplemental policy to complement your UPMC insurance provided by the University. Learn more.
MetLife Legal Services
MetLife Legal Services connects you to a national network of over 17,000 pre-qualified attorneys to choose from whenever you need them for a low rate of $17.00 per month, no matter how many times you may need their services. Learn more.
The PittPerks site may be accessed through the my.pitt.edu portal:
- Log on to my.pitt.edu with your username and password
- Search for "PittPerks"
You can also access PittPerks by visiting pittperks.com and selecting the "Next" button or "Log In" to login via Pitt Passport.