You should begin to review your retirement accounts three to six months prior to retirement. Licensed financial counselors from TIAA are available for one-on-one appointments to review your accounts and discuss potential investment and distribution strategies.
TIAA One-on-One Sessions
To schedule an appointment visit TIAA's online meeting and one-on-one counseling facility at www.tiaa.org/moc, or call 1-877-209-3136 or 412-365-3000.
These individual appointments are a good setting for discussing these and other topics:
- Retirement Income Options
- Your current retirement plans
- Tailoring investments to reach your goals
- Strategies for combating inflation and taxes
- Mutual funds and expanded IRA options
TIAA also offers live webinars every month for faculty and staff to learn more about saving, investing, and preparing for retirement. Explore all upcoming webinars on the Events page.