- The 2017 Weight Race is here! Learn more about the race and supporting resources. Midpoint weigh-ins to be held the week of March 13-17.
- Introducing Benefits News! Read about the latest in wellness, recent and upcoming events and more!
- Haven't been to the UPMC MyHealth@Work Health and Wellness Center, but curious what it's all about? Watch our video!
- Check out the updated Wellness for Life section: find activities to help improve your health and well-being, learn about cost-saving services and programs, or register for discounts through PittPerks!
- Setting resolutions or intentions for the New Year? TIAA has live webinars on investing and more! See schedule and webinar descriptions for first quarter of 2017.
- Register for the monthly LifeSolutions webinar. The February webinar on "Change Management" will be held 12pm-1pm on March 21st.
- Thinking about retiring from the University? Register now for a group information session presented by a Benefits Representative to learn more about: retirement eligibility; medical plans, including Medicare options; the University’s defined dollar benefit program; retiree life insurance; and more!
View this site that describes the benefits for eligible pre and post 65 retirees. Learn More »
Pitt offers health insurance options for all types of students, fellows and postdocs. Learn More »