- It's time for Open Enrollment: April 24-May 16, 2017. Learn more about open enrollment.
- The 2017 Weight Race finish line is near! Final weigh-ins are due April 24-28.
- The Spring issue of Benefits News is here! Read about the latest in wellness, recent and upcoming events and more!
- Haven't been to the UPMC MyHealth@Work Health and Wellness Center, but curious what it's all about? Watch our video!
- Check out the updated Wellness for Life section: find activities to help improve your health and well-being, learn about cost-saving services and programs, or register for discounts through PittPerks!
- Setting resolutions or intentions for the New Year? TIAA has live webinars on investing and more! See schedule for second quarter of 2017, along with the webinar descriptions.
- Register for the monthly LifeSolutions webinar. The May webinar on "The Science of Happiness" will be held 12pm-1pm on May 16th.
- Thinking about retiring from the University? Register now for a group information session presented by a Benefits Representative to learn more about: retirement eligibility; medical plans, including Medicare options; the University’s defined dollar benefit program; retiree life insurance; and more!
View this site that describes the benefits for eligible pre and post 65 retirees. Learn More »
Pitt offers health insurance options for all types of students, fellows and postdocs. Learn More »