The purpose of Continuous Process Improvements is to inspire and empower a culture that embraces an organized approach to continuously improve our processes at the University. This is accomplished through LEAN Six Sigma (LSS) methodology and projects and Kaizen events, both of which help provide tangible results and that demonstrate the value of continuous improvement.
- Provide LEAN Six Sigma education and development
- Improve Identified University Processes through targeted LSS projects and Kaizen events
- Collect data around the voice of the customer
- Utilize impoved processes to create effective automated solutions
Program Updates and Ongoing Results
LEAN Six Sigma Education
- 20 Green Belt Certified employees within Business and Operations evaluating and improving 16 projects across the University
- 14 of these participants are part of the Office of Human Resources
- Over 130 participants have taken part in the following Kaizen events.
|Kaizen Events||Current||Future||Reduction %|
|All-Temps Recruitment Exception Requests||112||31||15||4||88%||87%|
|Compensation: Hiring Proposal||21||16||16||6||24%||63%|
|Staff Recruiting and Hiring Process||334||104||86||12||74%||88%|
Jason Killmeyer, firstname.lastname@example.org