Stay up to date on what's happening at Pitt - including University-wide events, security updates, and more - by connecting with the Office of Human Resources and reviewing the list of commonly-used acronyms at Pitt, as well as subscribing to the Pitt news outlets below.
These university news links bring you timely articles and updates across campus so you can learn all you need about Pitt:
- @Pitt: Spotlights, news, announcements, and events for faculty and staff at Pitt.
- PittWire: News stories about the University community.
- University Times: Q&A columns, project updates, and brief announcements about what's going on at Pitt.
- The Pitt News: The on-campus independent student newspaper at Pitt.
- News Archives: An index of all health, social, and academic articles updated monthly.
- University of Pittsburgh Press: Scholarly articles and academic catalogs on subjects beyond the University.
- Pitt Magazine: A publication of Pitt's accomplishments, people, and programs.
- Office of University Communications: The central communications organization at Pitt.
You can also download the Pitt mobile app, which will provide you with helpful University information, such as library and building locations, people and services, and emergency updates. Explore Computing Services and Systems Development (CSSD) online for additional information on security and services on campus.