Take control of your health and wellness by completing the online UPMC MyHealth Questionnaire by June 30, 2018! This assessment helps you understand your overall health and well-being, provides practical steps for improving your health, and, best of all, you and your covered spouses/domestic partners can earn a reward in your Health Incentive Account (HIA) just for completing it!
A key part of the University’s Wellness for Life program, the MyHealth Questionnaire only takes about 20 minutes to complete (or about 10 minutes if it has been taken before) for faculty and staff with UPMC coverage and their covered spouses/domestic partners. Learn more about the questionnaire and how to complete it, and earn your Wellness Incentive today!
How to Access and Complete the Questionnaire
Faculty and staff:
1. Log in to my.pitt.edu.
2. Click on the My Resources tab (top).
3. Click on Human Resources.
4. Click on the MyHealth Access link (right).
5. Select Quick Links (top), then MyHealth Questionnaire.
Covered spouses/domestic partners:
1. Visit upmchp.us/MyHealthQuestionnaire.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Select Launch Assessment.