Weight Race: January 25 - April 16, 2021
Registration: Now through February 1, 2021
The Pitt Weight Race is back and ready to help you get fit, stay fit, and be healthier as we dive into the new year. Whether you are interested in losing weight or maintaining your current weight, the Pitt Weight Race can provide the extra motivation, resources, and support you need to help you reach your goals.
Throughout the race, participants can visit the Weight Race website to check out helpful tips, resources, and healthy recipes to help you stay on track. Plus, you can earn up to $25 toward your Wellness Incentives (health incentive account) for enrolling in and completing the Race!
Register online today!
Registration for the 2021 Pitt Weight Race is happening now through February 1! To register:
- Go to my.pitt.edu and log in using your University username and password
- Search for "MyHealth Access" and launch the MyHealth Access task in My Pitt
- Select the "Menu" (hamburger button) on the top left of the screen
- Select the "Better Health and Wellness" drop-down menu
- Select 2021 University of Pittsburgh Weight Race Registration
- Follow the prompts to register for the Weight Race
Ready to jump in?
Throughout the Weight Race, there are many resources on campus to help you stay on track with your goals. Discover resources to help you get healthy.
Questions about the Weight Race? Check out this FAQ from UPMC to find answers about the program, tracking and recording your activity and weight, and more.