Get moving and get healthy! The 2020 Pitt Weight Race is here!
Weight Race: January 20 - April 10, 2020
Registration: Now through January 26, 2020
The Pitt Weight Race is back and ready to help you get fit, stay fit, and be healthier as we dive into the new year. Whether you are interested in losing weight or maintaining your current weight, the Pitt Weight Race can provide the extra motivation, resources, and support you need to help you reach your goals.
Throughout the race, participants can visit the Weight Race website to check out Weekly Challenges and get helpful tips, resources, and healthy recipes to help you stay on track. Plus, you can earn up to $25 toward your Wellness Incentives (health incentive account) for enrolling in and completing the Race!
Register online today!
Registration for the 2020 Pitt Weight Race is happening now through January 26! To register:
- Login to your UPMC MyHealth Online account (via Pitt Passport)
- Select the "Menu" (hamburger button) on the top left of the screen
- Select the "Better Health and Wellness" drop-down menu
- Select 2020 University of Pittsburgh Weight Race
- Follow the prompts to register for the Weight Race
Ready to jump in?
Throughout the Weight Race, there are many resources on campus to help you stay on track with your goals--from personal health coaching to using an on-campus fitness facility, and more. Find more resources to help you get healthy.