Staff Grievances

Staff Grievance Procedure

An employee may file an informal complaint by discussing it with the immediate supervisor or the appropriate department administrator. You may also contact the Office of Human Resources or the Office of Diversity and Inclusion to discuss an informal complaint or a complaint alleging workplace discrimination and/or harassment.

Procedures for filing a Formal Complaint are outlined in the University of Pittsburgh's Staff Handbook.