Listings for faculty positions at the Pittsburgh campus and Pitt's regional campuses—Bradford, Greensburg, Johnstown, and Titusville—are posted on the University's faculty position management system. Review the specific position details for instructions on how to apply.
How do I apply for a Faculty or Research Associate opening at the University of Pittsburgh?
Click on the links above to view all open Faculty and Research Associate openings. From the list of openings, click on the position title to view the position details including a brief job description and instructions on how to apply. Application instructions are specific to each position, and may or may not include a deadline.
How can I determine if a job that I applied for on the University's Faculty website has been filled?
Faculty and Research Associate positions remain on the Faculty website until the Office of Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion has been notified that a job offer has been extended and accepted.
Can my C.V. be posted on the University's Faculty Website?
No. The position details will specify the departmental contact to which your CV and references may be sent.
- Preventing Sexual Harassment Course
- Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Violence: Title IX, VAWA and the Clery Act for Faculty and Staff
- Preventing Employment Discrimination Course
- Protecting Children from Abuse
- Diversity Education for Faculty and Staff
Pitt Diversity Initiatives
- Office of Veterans Services
- Center for Instructional Development and Distance Education
- Center for Health Equity
- Center on Race and Social Problems
- Cross-Cultural Leadership and Development
- Disability Resources and Services
- Engineering Office of Diversity
- Health Sciences Diversity
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
- Psychology Department
- School of Arts and Sciences Graduate Studies
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- School of Information Sciences
- School of Medicine
Events and Programs
- Health Sciences Diversity Speaker Series
- Health Sciences Diversity Calendar
- Arts & Sciences Graduate Students of Color Dinner Series
- FOCUS (Facilitating Opportunity and Climate for Underrepresented Students)
- Provost's Faculty Diversity Seminar
- Center on Race and Social Problems Speaker Series
If you have an event or program you'd like to include on our website, please email us at email@example.com.